Pre-Season Service Agreement (recommended every 3-4 years)
- Inspect spark plugs and/or igniter. Adjust as needed.
- Inspect flame rod. Clean and adjust as needed.
- Inspect and clean burner, solenoid valves & regulators
- Inspect and clean electrical panel
- Inspect and check tightness of all panel connections
- Inspect and clean air switch
- Inspect indicator lamps and fuses
- Inspect belts and tension
- Lubricate bearings on augers and motors
- Inspect metering rolls & drivers
- Inspect grain columns for blockages, and damage
- Inspect chain & sprockets for tension and wear
- Check control circuits for proper operation of safety’s
- Inspect vaporizer on LP dryers
- Inspect fan blade
- Test fire unit if possible
Wentworth offers unlimited phone support during the drying season Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. All after-hours voicemail and cell service calls will be dealt with in a timely manner.
If you’ve purchased your dryer from us, you will receive free phone support as long as you own the dryer. If you purchased your dryer elsewhere, our phone support is still offered to you. Contact us for pricing.