Wentworth Ag has been serving Western Canadian Farmers since 2003. From Grain Storage, Grain Handling to Grain Drying Wentworth Ag has growers covered!
This exciting job opportunity offers on going training, a compensation package including; benefits and a positive work environment.
As Sale/Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of Wentworth Ag. Duties would include overseeing and directing our sales team, working with our vendors and our in house team.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- Team Builder
- Grain handling knowledge and experience is an asset
If you are looking for an environment where you be part of a growing team and help achieve/set goals we want to talk to you.
Only those candidates chosen for a interview will be contacted.
Salary based on experience and qualifications
Bonus structure based on sales team achievements.
Olympia Health Care Benefits Program
Ability to commute/relocate:
Winkler, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Ag sales/management (preferred)
25063 Friesen Road,
Grain Handling Technician
- Wentworth Ag is adding to its team! We are looking for a mature handyman type person that in comfortable floating around where needed.
- On the road doing service work on bins, bin auxiliary components
- When not on the road assist in the Wentworth Ag yard with shop related duties
- Service work thru out Western Canada
- Must have valid class 5 drivers licence.
- Job type: Full-time
$15-$30 per hour depending on experience
Full time position that can start immediately
Please stop by the Wentworth Ag office in Winkler, ask for Jayde and drop off your resume or please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include two references.
25063 Friesen Road,
Material Handling Equipment Construction Crew Members
- Contract Basis
- Ticketed millwright unnecessary, but certainly an asset
Sales Rep – Saskatchewan & Alberta
We’re currently hiring in Saskatchewan & Alberta. If you know someone that fits the following criteria let them know. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Ag Sales experience, work from a home office, proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook, is a self starter and has clean valid drivers license.